Tomorrow you can try to:
- Avoid an argument
- Let go of an opinion that’s causing friction with colleagues
- Close a project that’s not delivering results
- Tell somebody they are right (and perhaps you are wrong)
- Give away an idea that you know you will never have the resources to implement
- Not indulge in a habit that’s consuming your time
- Leave the mobile phone in the other room
- Reply to messages only at dedicated times
- Stop working at 2pm
- Compliment something that they have achieved
- Say that you are sorry about something that’s causing bad feelings
If you do, take note of how it is. And if it is good, try to do it the day after as well. Perhaps try to add another one from the list, or from your list. Expand from there.
One thought on “Try”
I really need to stop with electronics and the internet. Those really do consume my time without anything to show for it. Thanks for the timely reminder!
LikeLiked by 1 person